Creative Leaders Embrace the Ambiguity of Change and the Challenge of Adapting
their Organizations to the New Realities of their Marketplace
Why Us? We embody creative leadership, providing original thinking and fresh approaches to the resolution of your conflicts and disputes. Our goal is for you to seek value and opportunities from your technology based conflicts. We do this by providing vendor independent, cost-effective and timely solutions. The end result of our work is our ability to contribute to your ongoing success through the creation of innovative solutions delivering measurable results.
We coach and support your organization and people through the use of our conflict resolution offerings which are customized to reflect the nature of the dispute or conflict we are involved in.
For example: Our Facilitation offering-Evolve-at its core is based on “Interests-based Negotiation Principles” commonly used in our Mediation practice. It is based on our belief that no dispute is completely binary or “black and white” (win-lose). Our process is further enhanced when put in practice however by the unique in-depth and diverse IT knowledge and industry experiences of our people and their ability to leverage this to provide additional creativity to the resolution of your conflicts. The additional benefits we provide to you in the solution creation process, enables us to achieve results beyond the standard norms commonly found in the ADR industry today. In effect we help our clients think differently during the resolution process-in essence working faster, smarter and more cost effectively.
The PRI Difference
- Knowledgeable professionals who have worked in the IT sector as industry executives, lawyers, entrepreneurs, and sales executives for over 15 years. Our in-depth expertise and past experiences in legal, business and information technology best practices enables us to comprehend technology disputes from various perspectives.
- Patient listeners and skilled conversationalists with an ability to develop rapport and trust with each of the disputing parties encouraging open dialogue and an ability for the parties to share their interests, priorities, concerns etc.
- Our negotiation sessions are cost-effective and productive. Mediation sessions for instance are usually completed in one to two days vs. the longer timeframes found in the litigation option.
- When voluntary resolutions are not forthcoming we have the ability to take on a Facilitator/Conciliator role expressing opinions, suggesting possible outcomes for all to consider.
- Our Evolve™ process is designed to allow all parties to a dispute to be heard and then to participate in the creation of commercial solutions, which are binding and beyond the influence of the court with respect to content.
For more detailed information on how we can help you to achieve measurable results in the resolution of your commercial technology disputes and challenges, please contact us here.